Who is ready to cross everyone off their shopping list? Want to buy special things for those you love but not sure where to start? Trying to shop early to avoid shipping delays? ME TOO! That is why I’m excited to share all the gift guides I’ve found to take advantage of the top Cyber Monday Steals.
GIFTS FOR HER
These are some of my favorite things! Perfect gifts for any women in your life! Click here to shop this image.
1. Sherpa jacket sale 40% off. I have it in xxs – comes in 4 colors.
2. Kelly Wynne makeup bag $49. Comes in several colors.
3. Gorgeous earrings from Kendra Scott 40% off. These will dress up any cocktail dress.
4. I love this snake print clutch from Clare V. I use it year round. Looks way more expensive than it is.
5. Best joggers ever only $50. I have them in all four colors, love the drawstring waist and comfy fit. I’m 5’2″ and wear an xxs.
6. Comfy pajamas with ostrich feathers – so chic! Also available in baby blue.
7. My favorite perfume from Santal. I get compliments every time I wear this scent.
8. Cute bracelet stack $27. I have this one and wear it all the time. Will be great to dress up all my holiday outfits.
GIFTS FOR HIM
These are some of Andy’s favorite things. Appropriate gifts for any guy in your life! Click here to shop all the pics.
1. Comfy joggers $50
2. Adidas running shoes are Andy’s favorite
3. Ugg slippers last forever. Keep his feet warm and they are so cozy.
4. Robes are the best for a lazy weekend morning.
5. Yeti cooler keeps his drinks cold all day.
6. A yeti coffee cup keeps his coffee warm all day.
7. This Garmin golf watch is one of Andy’s favorite things – he wears it everyday as a time piece too.
GIFTS FOR FITNESS LOVERS
These are all of my favorite things – especially for home workouts! Click here to shop the items in this image.
1. Gold weights stack easily and come in 2, 5, 8 and 10 lbs.
2. I keep a swell bottle with me all day long. We often confuse thirst for hunger – stay hydrated! This well keeps my water cold for hours.
3. On running shoes literally feels like you are walking on clouds.
4. This yoga mat is comfy and I love the feminine color!
Show you appreciation for hosts of the party with these cute items all under $50.
1. Holiday themed wine charms – so dang cute!
2. Long lasting candle – this one fills my entire house with the most amazing aroma!
3. “Oh what fun” holiday cocktail napkins $5
4. Calming bath soak makes my baths feel like a spa!
5. Barefoot dreams dupe blanket only $35.
Cute little things all under $50 to fill your stockings with joy this holiday! Click here to shop the items in the picture.
1. Cute hair clips! My girls will love these. Adds a little sparkle to their hair.
2. These bath salts make your bath feel like a spa!
3. Initial pendant necklace from Kate Spade only $28
4. Kelly Wynne cosmetic bag on sale $49. Comes in a few awesome colors.
5. Nest candles are one of my all time favorite gifts.
6. My girls love these fun socks!
Hope this gives you some ideas to cross everyone off your list and I hope you enjoyed this post on The Top Cyber Monday Steals.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram @donnatryba for more fashion inspiration! I will be sharing all kinds of deals and steals all month long.
Have a great day friends and happy shopping!